Thru Hole Inserter per BGs requirements: Ensures that Thru Hole parts are prepped and inserted into PCB’s IAW customer specifications and IPC standards.
Responsibilities & Tasks
Per BGS requirements, the Thru Hole Inserter shall:
- Have an understanding of Simple IPC standards and procedures.
- Ability to read assembly drawings and Bill of Materials.
- Prep and form parts IAW customer drawings, BOM and industry standards.
- Masking of PCB’s IAW customer drawings.
- Insertion of TH parts.
- Knowledge of various component prepping equipment and tools.
Minimum of 1 Yr. on Thru Hole Prepping and insertion.
Minimum HS Diploma
Component Prepping equipment